CR6000 SeriesFunctions | Templates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
Digital Touch Screen Door Lock
Heavy Duty Grade 1
- APPLICATIONS - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, condo units, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 2"
- BACKSET - 2 3/4" Standard or 2-3/8" optional backset.
- LATCH FACEPLATE -Standard - 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" for 2-3/4" backset. Optional 1" x 2-1/4" for 2-3/8" backset.
- STRIKES -ASA strike standard, "T" and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS -Certified ANSI/BHMA A 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
- CYLINDER -5-pin or 6-pin solid brass "Schlage C" keyway standard with two brass keys per lock.
- CLUTCH -Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- PROXIMITY CARD - Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructures. Operates at 13.56MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1-3/16".
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE -Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST and FALCON. Prefix "IC" before part number.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - All models are weather resistant for temperature ranges of -30°F ~ 150°F (-35°C ~ 66°C).
- TOUCH SCREEN - Responds to human touch enabling convenient entrance or access to programming menu. After operation has been completed, the lock reverts to sleep mode.
- POWER SUPPLY - 4-AA Batteries (comes standard in packaging). 9V DC battery emergency power.
|BHMA SYMBOL||US CODE||DESCRIPTION|
|613||US10B||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
- Master PIN Code - Use for programming the lock and entering Manager and User PIN codes. Can also be use to open the lock and reset to factory settings.
- Manager PIN Code - Use to open the door with lock out mode. Also functions like a User PIN code. This feature can also program 3 one-time user codes.
- User PIN Code - This feature only opens the lock by entering the code on the touch pad. It wont be able to program or change settings. This lock can accomodate up to 1000, 3 to 6 digits combined RFID and User PIN codes.
- One-Time User PIN Code - Can only be used once. This lock can store up to 3 one-time User PIN code simultaneously.
- Passage Mode -Enabling passage mode allows continous entry for non-restricted traffic. Passage mode can either be enabled or disabled by the Master Pin code. When in passage mode, the unlocked padlock icon will appear on the screen.
- Beep & LED Indicators -These indicators can be programmed for different settings. This feature is useful in making sure that every keypress was succesfully entered.
- Lock-Out Mode -This feature can either be enabled by the Master or Manager PIN Codes. When enabled, it restricts all User PIN codes access except Master and Manager PIN codes.
- SMART Card - Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructures
Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A
Inductive distance up to 1-3/16"
- Touch Screen Anti-Tamper Lock Out -This function will auto shut off the lock if an invalid code is entered 5 times in succession to prevent tampering.
- Weather Resistant - CR6000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust water and corrotion. All models are weather resistant for temperature ranges of -30°F ~ 150°F (-35°C ~ +66°C).
- Wake-up Button - Pressing this button activates the number pad. Enter the PIN code when while the number pad is illuminated. This button is also used to quit programming mode.