RS2000 SeriesTemplates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
- APPLICATIONS - For residential and light commercial applications.
- DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
- BACKSET - 2 3/8" Standard, optional 2 3/4"
- LATCH FACEPLATE -Standard 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" for 2 3/8" backset. Optional 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" for 2 3/4" backset.
- PROXIMITY CARD -2 pcs. included. Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16".
- POWER SUPPLY -4 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (comes standard in packaging). One (1) year battery life (10 unlock events per day).
- AUDIT TRAIL CAPACITY - 1023 audit trail entries on door lock. Key Butler App (through NFC) can sync and save up to 10,000 entries on phones.
- CLUTCH -Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS - 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - All models are weather resistant for operating temperature ranges of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature ranges of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- LIST OF AVAILABLE NFC PHONES - Link for the complete list of NFC compatible phones: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- STRIKES - ASA strike standard, "T" and full lip strike available on request.
|BHMA SYMBOL||US CODE||DESCRIPTION|
|613||US10B||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface - Uses the Key Butler Smartphone App to connect with all types of NFC ready smartphones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Administrator Code - A lock has only one Administrator at a time which manages all codes. Only smartphones are used as an Administrator.
- Client Code - Can accommodate up to 127 Client codes using smartphones or RFID cards.
- Audit Trail Capacity - 1023 entries are saved on door lock. Key Butler App (through NFC) can sync and save up to 10,000 entries on phones.
- SMART Card - Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16".
- Passage Mode -Once enabled, the unit is unlocked continously until "Disable Passage Mode" is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators -Indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones/beeps.
- Batch Mode -In cases that only cards will be used and no smartphones available, RS2000 provides a method to add/delete RFID cards.
- Restricted Access Right - RS2000 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- User Interaction through Cloud -Administrator can remotely add, modify, delete and manage users through the internet.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout - If an invalid code is entered 3 times consectutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 2 minutes.
- Weather Resistant - RS2000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resitant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning - When voltage is lower than safety power, RS2000 gives beep sound warning after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology - The outside lever of the RS2000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside, thus preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non-Handed - RS2000 can be installed for both left and right door opening.