SC SeriesComparison Chart | Optional Features | Functions | Trims & Finishes | Templates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
100% internal parts quality inspection
provides security, reliability and durability
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise locks without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims
- Full reversible design
- No exposed mounting screws on outside and inside trims
- Outside lever has a Clutch (Free-Wheeling design). The lever rotates when the lever is locked preventing excessive force from being applied to the horizontal lever. The design decreases the chance of the lever being broken or damaged.
- Lock body conforms to all dimensional and operational performances of ANSI A156.13, Grade 1, exceeds 1,000,000 cycles
Features & Specifications:
- For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard. For doors over 1-3/4", specify door thickness
- Lock Hand - Lock bodies are easily field reversible, no need to specify hand when ordering
- Backset & Strike - 2-4/3" only backset. Brass or stainless steel stike; ANSI Standard A115.1, curve lip with dust box
- Lock Case - Heavy Duty wrought steel, zinc dichromate plated
- C to C - Center of lever to center of cylinders is 3-7/8"
- Armor Faceplate - Brass or stainless steel; 8" x 1-7/32"; ANSI Standard A115.1
- Deadbolt - 1" throw; hardened stainless steel
- Latchbolt - 3/4" throw; one-piece stainless steel with anti-friction reversible tongue
- Cylinder & Keyways - 6-pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Optional: Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin, D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders.
- Interchangeable Core - Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Also available with SCHLAGE, large format cylinders.
- Toggle Button - High rust-resistant chrome plated zinc alloy
- Master Keying - Can be master-keyed or grand master-keyed, construction keying available
- Finishes - US3, 4, 10, 10B, 15, 26, 26D, 32, 32D
- Auxiliary Latch - Stainless Steel, non-handed