TuscanyFunctions | Templates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
- GENERAL - Full length 4 3/4" lever handle with 3/8" return. Rose diameter 3 3/8". Key removable outside lever for fast rekeying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
- CLUTCH - Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
- APPLICATIONS - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thickness. 2" to 2 1/4" thickness also available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C)
- LATCH FACEPLATE -Standard 2 1/4" x 1 1/8" for a 2 3/4" backset.
- TRIM - Optional thru-bolted assembly through door with seperate spring cage for each lever.
- STRIKES - ASA 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" standard. Other strikes available upon request.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS -6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60,
Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A,
Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- HOUSING - cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 1/8" diameter bore.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) - Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix "IC" before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and masterkey available.
- LATCH OPTIONS - 2 3/4" standard, brass with 1/2" throw. 2 3/8", 3 3/4" and 5" backset optional. GND750 deadlatch reversible for flat and beveled door. 3/4" throw anti-friction deadlatch for pair of fire doors.
|BHMA SYMBOL||US CODE||DESCRIPTION|
|605||US3||Polished Brass||606||US4||Satin Brass||609||US5||Antique Brass|
|613||US10B||Oil Rubbed Bronze||619||US15||Satin Nickel|
Refer to Part Nos. & Descriptions for stock finishes.