CR441 SeriesTemplates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers & Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
CR441 Series Door Closer
*Same Hole Pattern As LCN 4040/4010
- Cal-Royal’s Finest Hydraulic Door Closer Series Meeting The Highest Industry Standards, Grade 1
- Heavy-Duty Double Lever Arm With Extra Smooth Action Full Feature Multi-Size Commercial Door Closer For Use In Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and other Commercial Buildings
- Standard Back-Check Function
- Full Plastic Cover Is Standard Feature. (Metal Optional)
- Optional Plated Metal Decorative Covers
- Optional Adjustable Delayed Action Barrier Free For Handicapped Or Elderly
- Full Cover Multi-size
- Full Feature Closer
- ANSI 156.4 Grade 1
- UL Listed, Conforms to Standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty
- Universal application. Non-handed for standard, top-jamb or parallel arm installation
- Non-sized, 1 thru 6. FACTORY PRESET SIZE 3 meets ADA
- Hydraulic door closer with standard adjustable back-check function
- Adjustable closing and latching speed by two separate regulating valves
- Optional adjustable delayed action (DA)
Preset at the factory for approximately 20 seconds, between 70° and 0°.
Delay time easily adjusted up to 1 minute. CR441 DA
- Standard full plastic cover
- Self tapping screws and closer gauge for easy adjustment is standard feature
- Available in Alum, Duro, Gold, US3, 26, 26D, 10B and 32D
- Optional, parallel hold-open adjustable arm (non-handed). CR3049HO
- Non-handed forged solid steel parallel arm for extra abusive installations. CR3077HDAR
- Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe. CR3077SPAS
- Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function. CR3049HOSRPS
- Optional, non-handed Super rigid parallel arm with spring loaded stop in soffit show. CR3077SPRING
- Optional, non-handed Super rigid parallel arm stopper hold open, non-handed with spring loaded stop in soffit shoe. Handle controls hold open function. 3049HOSPRING
- Drop plate used where top rail is less than 3 3/4". CR18
- Drop plate for top jamb where face is less than 3 1/2". CR18TJ
- Drop plate for top jamb mounted closer flush with top of head frame face in flush ceiling condition. Plate requires 1 3/4" minimum head frame. CR18G
- Drop plate for parallel arm mounting top rail is less than 5 1/2" measured from stop. Plate requires 2" minimum top rail. CR18PA
- Optional Metal cover. Includes Stainless Steel.
|A. Length of Closer Body||11"|
|B. Horizontal Mounting Holes||5"|
|C. Vertical Mounting Holes||1"|
|D. Width of Closer Body||2 3/4"|
|E. Projection from Door||2"|
Reduced Opening Force CR441 Door Closers:
IMPORTANT Any door closer, including those certified by BHMA to conform to ANSI Standard A156.4, that is chosen, installed and adjusted based on ADA or other reduced opening force requirement may not provide sufficient power to close and latch a door. Location of door could also affect action and efficiency of door closer.
Table of Sizes:
Closing power of CR441 Series closers may be adjusted 50%.
Shows recommended range of door width for closer size.
|Cal-Royal||american eagle||corbin russwin||design hardware||dorma||doro-o-matic||hager||lcn||norton||sargent||yale|
|cr441||7100||DC3000/DC6200||416||8900||SC70||5100||4041||9500||281 / 350||4400|
The data on this chart represents our judgment of which are most similar. Since no product is exactly alike the information has been obtained from trade sources. It is not guaranteed nor represented that any specific product exactly equals any other product. Door closer body size may be different.