Pioneer SL / CSL SeriesComparison Chart | Functions | Templates/Spec Sheets | Part Numbers and Descriptions | Print Catalog Page
- APPLICATIONS - For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES - 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thickness doors.
- BACKSET - 2 3/4" Standard, 2 3/8", 3 3/4" and 5" optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE -2 1/4" x 1 1/8" adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8" in 2", for 2 3/4" backset. Optional 2 1/4" x 1" for 2 3/8" backset.
- STRIKES - ASA strike standard, "T" and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM - Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- KEYING - 6-pin "C" keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS - 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4,
Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A,
Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders.
- CLUTCH - Clutch available on all keyed locks and privacy functions. Prefic "C" before part number.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING -available upon request./li>
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE - Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix "IC" before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and masterkey available.
- LATCHBOLT - 1/2" Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed
|BHMA SYMBOL||US CODE||DESCRIPTION|
|605||US3||Polished Brass||606||US4||Satin Brass||609||US5||Antique Brass|
|613||US10B||Oil Rubbed Bronze||619||US15||Satin Nickel|
Refer to Part Nos. & Descriptions for stock finishes.