- Cross References
- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
RIM TYPE EXIT DEVICES. For use in institutions, schools, universities,commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 & 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors – 1¾” thick standard optional 2½” thick. 4½” minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims. 2-3/4″ backset.
- Chassis – Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade).
- Cover – Non-ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting – Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and in standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap – Brass, bronze or stainless steel construction.
- Alarm – Available. Prefix NALRM before PART#.
- Hand – Non-handed, center hub for 2 3/4″ backset.
- Latch Bolt – Stainless steel ¾” throw with anti-pick feature.
- Spring – Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard – A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly – Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad.
- Dogging Feature – Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- Mullion – Available.
- UL and ULC Listed – 7700 Series for panic. F7700 series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4′ x 8′ single doors and 8′ x 8′ double doors for up to 3 hours fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Strike – 938 packed standard.
- Finish – Architectural plated finishes.
- Electronic Functions – (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- Delayed Egress
Suggested Architect’s Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door’s clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC-7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A1563.3, Grade 1.
Minimum Stile Requirements