- Cross References
- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, GRADE 1, Exceeds 800,000 cycles
- Meets A117.1 accessibility code, specially designed for Barrier Free application
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Clutch System, free turning handle when locked to deter breaking of the handle
- Fixed Thru Bolt Installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Electrified, Tactile and Lead Lining optional
- Meets the Buy American Act
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations
- APPLICATIONS – For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES – 1 3/8″ to 2″ thickness doors.
- LATCHBOLT -1/2″ Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- LATCH FACEPLATE – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″ adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8″ in 2″, for 2 3/4″ backset. Optional 2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″ for 2 3/8″ backset.
- STRIKES – ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS – Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1
- LATCH & STRIKE SCREWS – 8-32 x 1″ FPH Dual Purpose.
- EXPOSED TRIM – Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS – 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders.
- ELECTRIFIED LOCKS – Available upon request.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) -Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and master key available.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING -Available upon request.
- BACKSET – 2 3/4″ Standard, 2 3/8″, 3 3/4″, 5″ and 2 3/4″ anti-friction latch with 3/4″ throw for pair of fire doors optional.