- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free, GRADE 2
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Clutch System, free turning handle when locked to deter breaking of the handle
- Optional thru bolt installation
- Coil compression springs provide great strength and durability
- Accepts Schlage full size format OEM IC Core cylinder with Interchangeable Core
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Meets the Buy American Act
- APPLICATIONS – For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES – 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″ thickness doors.
- BACKSET – 2 3/4″ Standard, 2 3/8″, 3 3/4″ and 5″ optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE -2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″, adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8″ in 2″, for 2 3/4″ backset. Optional 2 1/4″ x 1″ for 2 3/8″ backset.
- STRIKES – ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- LATCHBOLT – 1/2″ Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed
- ANSI STANDARDS – Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM – Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING -available upon request.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE – Interchangeable Core locks will accept Schlage full size format OEM Interchangeable Core cylinder, and compatible Schlage 6-pin Interchangeable Core. Interchangeable Core offered by Cal-Royal.