- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free, GRADE 2
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Clutch System, free turning handle when locked to deter breaking of the handle
- Optional thru bolt installation
- Coil compression springs provide great strength and durability
- Accepts Schlage full size format OEM IC Core cylinder with Interchangeable Core
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Meets the Buy American Act
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness doors.
2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE
2 ¼” x 1 ⅛”, adjustable for flat or beveled doors ⅛” in 2”, for 2 ¾” backset.
Optional 2 ¼” x 1” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- EXPOSED TRIM
Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc ca sting, plated to match trim finish.
ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- LATCH BOLT
½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- ANSI STANDARDS
Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING available upon request.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC)
Interchangeable Core locks will accept Schlage full size format OEM Interchangeable core cylinder, and compatible Schlage 6-pin Interchangeable Core. Interchangeable Core offered by Cal-Royal.