- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
Mechanical Stand Alone Push Button Lock and Exit Device Trim with Breakaway Lever Feature
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A 156.2, Series 4000 GRADE 2
- Easy installation covers
- 1 – 12 Digit code
- Single code user
- Key override
- Easy on-the-door code
- Code-free option (passage)
- Breakaway lever design
- Clutch-free mechanism
- Weather resistant
- More than 8000 non-sequential possible code combinations
- For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motels, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- GENERAL – Full length 5 ½” lever handle with ⅞” return. Escutcheon dimension 3½” x 8 ⅛”. Key removable outside lever for all models for fast rekeying. Non-handed levers. 2 ⅛” diameter bore.
- BREAKAWAY LEVER DESIGN – Lever will stay at the 5 o’clock position when forced down without retracting the latch, to prevent breaking of handle and giving the impression of the handle being broken to discourage or scare off vandals.
- DOOR RANGES – 1 3/8” – 2 1/4” for CRCODE-202, 1 3/8” – 1 3/4 for CRCODE-203, 1 3/4 – 2” for CRCODE-204
- ANSI STANDARDS – Meets or exceeds ANSI A 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2 requirements.
- LATCH FACEPLATE – Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset for CRCODE-202 and CRCODE-203 only.
- STRIKES – ASA 1 ¼” x 4 ⅞” standard for CRCODE-202 and CRCODE-203 only. Other strikes available upon request. Strikes for CRCODE-204 comes standard with exit device ordered.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS – 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- TRIM – Thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
- LATCH OPTIONS – 2 ¾” standard, brass with ½” throw (with optional 2 ⅜” backset, 2 1/4” x 1” faceplate) for CRCODE-202 and CRCODE-203.
- SINGLE CODE USER – Only one code combination chosen from thousands of combinations can be set at a time to deter code breakers. Code length is from 1 to 12 digits, and can be permutated with a non-repeating digit up to over 5000 combinations.
- EASY ON-DOOR CODE CHANGE – Code can be changed without removing the lock from the door and using only a “code change” key.
- 1-12 DIGIT CODE – An entry code can be a combination of 1 to 12 digits long. The digits can be entered in any order. For example, if the chosen 6-digit code is “5283XZ” it can be entered as “ZX3825” or “3X8Z25” or in any other combination of the 6-digit code.
- CODE-FREE OPTION (PASSAGE MODE) – Once enabled, the lock remains unlocked until disable passage mode is initiated. (For CRCODE203, inside and outside locks must be set)
- WEATHER RESISTANT – Can resist above or below normal weather conditions without compromising security.
- NON-HANDED – Easily field reversible handing.
Note: CRCODE202 and CRCODE203 for non-fire application only.