- Cross References
- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty, GRADE 2
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Non-Clutch Mechanism
- Optional thru-bolted installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Meets the Buy American Act
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 2” thickness doors.
2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” optional.
- LATCH BOLT
½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- LATCH FACEPLATE
2 ¼” x 1”, square corner packed with ⅛” plastic filler for 1 ⅛” width.
- ANSI STANDARDS
Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM
Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS
6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59 / 60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC)
Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and master key available.
ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING available upon request.