- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
Adjustable Fusible Link Louvers
- Recommended for use in rooms where ventilation is needed and at the same time isolating the room whenever fire is present.
- When louver is exposed to heat at 165°F, the fusible link trips and the spring loaded louver blades shut to form an air tight fire and smoke seal.
- WHI Listing Mark with a 60-90 Minutes Fire Rating is stamped on the frame of the louvers.
- Installation is easy.
- No need to drill holes for fasteners.
- All screws are mounted on the room side leaving the corridor side free of fasteners for security purposes.
- Fuses are replaceable.
- Fusible Link Design Temperature 165°F Max
- 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Frame and Blades
- Mitered Welded Corner Frame Construction
- Free Flow Area: 45% Free
- 1 9/16” Deep Louver Assembly
- Cadmium Plated Steel Rivets
- Cadmium Plated Steel Tension Spring
- Door Size Thickness: 1 ¾” Only
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Standard Bronze
- Fasteners: 3 x ¾” LG & 1 x ½” LG