- Cross References
- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty, GRADE 2
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Optional Clutch System (CSL Series), free turning handle to deter breaking of the handle
- Optional thru bolt installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness doors.
2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” optional.
- LATCH BOLT
½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- LATCH FACEPLATE
2 ¼” x 1 ⅛”, adjustable for flat or beveled doors ⅛” in 2”, for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- ANSI STANDARDS
Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM
Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS
6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59 / 60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and
Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
Clutch available on all keyed locks and privacy functions. Prefix“C” before part number.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE
Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and master key available.
ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING available upon request.
- SL-XP-Square Corner-Series-Wood Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Square Corner-Metal Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Round Corner-Wood Door Preparation
- Pioneer SL-AG-RL Template
- Pioneer SL40 Dummy
- Pioneer SL Series Installation Instructions
- Pioneer LX Series Installation Instructions
- Pioneer SL Series Dummy Installation Instruction