- Cross References
- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty, GRADE 2
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Optional Clutch System (CSL Series), free turning handle to deter breaking of the handle
- Optional thru bolt installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act
- APPLICATIONS – For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES – 1 3/8″ to 1 3/4″ thickness doors.
- BACKSET – 2 3/4″ Standard, 2 3/8″, 3 3/4″ and 5″ optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE –2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″ adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8″ in 2″, for 2 3/4″ backset. Optional 2 1/4″ x 1″ for 2 3/8″ backset.
- STRIKES – ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS – Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM – Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- KEYING – 6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS – 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders.
- CLUTCH – Clutch available on all keyed locks and privacy functions. Prefic “C” before part number.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING –available upon request.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE – Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and masterkey available.
- LATCHBOLT – 1/2″ Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed
- SL-XP-Square Corner-Series-Wood Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Square Corner-Metal Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Round Corner-Wood Door Preparation
- Pioneer SL-AG-RL Template
- Pioneer SL40 Dummy