- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
Commercial Phone Lock with Clutch
- For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface –Uses the Key Butler Smartphone App to connect with all types of NFC ready smartphones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Administrator Code – A lock has only one Administrator at a time which manages all codes. Only smartphones are used as an Administrator.
- Client Code – Can accommodate up to 127 Client codes using smartphones or RFID cards.
- Audit Trail Capacity – 1023 entries are saved on door lock. Key Butler App (through NFC) can sync and save up to 10,000 entries on phones.
- Passage Mode –Once enabled, the unit is unlocked continously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators –Indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones/beeps.
- Batch Mode –In cases that only cards will be used and no smartphones available, PL7000 provides a method to add/delete RFID cards.
- Restricted Access Right –PL7000 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- User Interaction through Cloud –Administrator can remotely add, modify, delete and manage users through the internet.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – If an invalid code is entered 3 times consectutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 2 minutes.
- Remote Switch/Release –PL7000 provides 2 Remote Switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or connected to alarm systems such as fire alarms.
- RFID Card – Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16″.
- Weather Resistant – PL7000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resitant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning – When voltage is lower than safety power, PL7000 gives beep sound warning after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology – The outside lever of the PL7000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside, thus preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non-Handed – PL7000 can be installed for both left and right door opening.
- APPLICATIONS: For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES: 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness.
- BACKSET: 2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾”, 5” and 2 ¾” anti-friction latch with ¾” throw for pair of fire doors optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE: Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- PROXIMITY (RFID) CARD: 2 pcs. included. Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 Mhz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1-3/16”.
- ANSI STANDARDS: Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
- POWER SUPPLY: 4 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (comes standard in packing). One (1) year battery life (10 unlock events per day).
- CLUTCH: Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS: 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: All models are weather resistant for operating temperature ranges of +149○F to -4○F (+65○C to -20○C) and storage temperature ranges of +176○F to -22○F (+80○C to -30○C).
- AUDIT TRAIL CAPACITY: 1023 audit trail entries on door lock. Key Butler App (through NFC) can sync and save up to 10,000 entries on phones.
- LIST OF AVAILABLE NFC PHONES: Link for the complete list of NFC compatible phones: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- STRIKES: ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.