- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
Commercial Phone Lock with Clutch
- Apple And Android Compatible, GRADE 1
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Management
- Optional Gateway Connectivity (Remote Management Through The Internet)
- Proximity RFID Card (13.56 Mhz) Standard
- Digital Touchscreen
- Timestamped Access Log (Audit Trail)
- RFID Key Fob (Optional)
- 1 Admin Phone, 49 Client Phones Per Lock
- 50 Digital Touchscreen Combinations Per Lock
- 50 RFID Cards / Key Fobs Per Lock
- 1 Admin Phone Can Manage Up To 250 Locks
- 10,000 Audit Trail Entries
- Remote Switch Connector
- Emergency Key Override
- Alarm System Connector
- Individual User Access Mode
- Passage Mode
- Weather Resistant
- Buzzer & Led Indicators
- Anti-Tamper Lockout
- Low Battery Warning
- Emergency Charge Interface
- Clutch Technology
- Non-Handed, Reversible
- 2 Year Warranty
- Apple and Android Compatible – iPhone 4S or above with iOS 8.0 and above. Android 4.3 or above with Bluetooth Low Energy capability.
- Gateway Connectivity – optional gateway device to connect compatible locks to the internet, so users can manage locks remotely.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3 (Android phones without NFC), and K3+ (Android phones with NFC) app.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface – NFC compatible for android phones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Admin Phone – a lock can only have one Administrator phone at a time. Only smartphones are used as Administrator. One admin phone can manage up to 250 locks.
- Access Log (Audit Trail) – the K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
- Passage Mode – once enabled by the Admin, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators – indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones / beeps.
- Restricted Access Right – PL7100 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times consecutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 1 minute.
- Remote Switch / Release – PL7100 provides 2 remote switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or can be connected to alarm systems / fire alarms.
- RFID Card (Standard) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEY FOB (Optional) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- Weather Resistant – the PL7100 is designed to make sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning – when voltage is lower than safety power, PL7100 gives beep sound warnings after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the PL7100 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside. Thus, preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non-Handed – PL7100 is reversible for left and right hand openings.
For offi ces, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- ANSI STANDARDS
Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness.
2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾”, 5” and 2 ¾” anti-friction latch with ¾” throw for pair of fi re doors optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE
Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset.
Optional 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- PROXIMITY (RFID) CARD (STANDARD)
2 pcs. included. Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEYFOB (OPTIONAL)
Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- POWER SUPPLY
4 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (comes standard in packing).
Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting the latch. Thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS
6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and
Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- WEATHER RESISTANT
All models are weather resistant for operating temperature ranges of +149○F to -4○F (+65○C to -20○C) and storage temperature ranges of +176○F to -22○F (+80○C to -30○C).
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
Lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3+ (Android) app.
- ACCESS LOG (AUDIT TRAIL)
The K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strikes available on request.
- BLE GATEWAY CONNECTIVITY
Remote access / management of locks though the internet.
RFID KEY FOB (optional)
BLEGW-99 (optional) Internet to Bluetooth signal converter (BRIDGE)