- Templates/Spec Sheets
- Part Numbers
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Standard Duty, Barrier Free, GRADE 2
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Push in and turn button function
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Optional Removable Thru Bolt
- Meets the Buy American Act
Full length 4 ¾” lever handle with ⅜” return . Rose diameter 3 ⅜”. Key removable outside lever for fast re-keying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness. 2” to 2 ¼” thickness also available upon request.
- ANSI STANDARDS
Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C)
- LATCH FACEPLATE
Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset.
Optional thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
ASA 1 ¼” x 4 ⅞” standard. Other strikes available upon request.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS
6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59 / 60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and
Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
Cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 ⅛” diameter bore.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC)
Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and master key available.
- LATCH OPTIONS
2 ¾” standard, brass with ½” throw. 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” backset optional. GND750 deadlatch reversible for flat and beveled door.
¾” throw anti-friction deadlatch for pair of fire doors.