- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Apple and Android Compatible – iPhone 4S or above with iOS 8.0 and above. Android 4.3 or above with Bluetooth Low Energy capability.
- Gateway Connectivity – optional gateway device to connect compatible locks to the internet, so users can manage locks remotely.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3 (Android phones without NFC), and K3+ (Android phones with NFC) app.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface – NFC compatible for android phones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Admin Phone – a lock can only have one Administrator phone at a time. Only smartphones are used as Administrator. One admin phone can manage up to 250 locks.
- Access Log (Audit Trail) – the K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
- Passage Mode – once enabled by the Admin, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators – indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones / beeps.
- Restricted Access Right – RS2100 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times consecutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 1 minute.
- RFID Card (Standard) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEY FOB (Optional) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- Weather Resistant - the RS2100 is designed to ensure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning – when voltage is lower than safety power, RS2100 gives beep sound warning after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the RS2100 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside. Thus, preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non- Handed – RS2100 is reversible for left and right hand openings.
For residential and standard duty commercial applications.
- DOOR RANGES
1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness.
2 ⅜” Standard, optional 2 ¾”
- LATCH FACEPLATE
Standard 2 ¼” x 1” for 2 ⅜” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset.
- PROXIMITY CARD (STANDARD)
2 pcs. included. Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEY FOB (OPTIONAL)
Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- POWER SUPPLY
4 AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (comes standard in packing).
- BLE GATEWAY CONNECTIVITY
Optional BLE Gateway connectivity for remote lock management.
Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting latch. Thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS
5 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59 /60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- WEATHER RESISTANT
All models are weather resistant for operating temperature ranges of +149○F to -4○F (+65○C to -20○C) and storage temperature ranges of +176○F to -22○F (+80○C to -30○C).
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
Lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3+ (Android) app.
- ACCESS LOG (AUDIT TRAIL)
The K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
Full lip strike standard. ASA strike available on request.
RFID KEY FOB (optional)
BLEGW-99 (optional) Internet to Bluetooth signal converter (BRIDGE)
- Installation Instructions - RS2100
- Owner's Programming Manual - RS2100
- How to Reverse Handing - RS2100
- Gateway features
- Guide in adding NEW PHONE CLIENT
- Guide in adding existing RFID or KEYFOB
- Guide in adding NEW RFID or KEYFOB
- Guide in adding NEW USER CODE
- Guide in PAIRING LOCK WITH ADMIN PHONE
- Guide in GATEWAY SETUP
- Guide in SYNCING ADMINPHONE WITH LOCK
- Guide in SYNCING LOCK AND ADMIN PHONE
Residential / Light Commercial Phone Lock
- For residential and light commercial applications.
- Meets ADA requirements Specially designed for Barrier Free Application Conforms with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, GRADE 2
- Apple and Android Compatible
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Management
- Optional Gateway Connectivity (Remote Management Through The Internet)
- Proximity RFID Card (13.56 Mhz) Standard
- Digital Touchscreen
- Timestamped Access Log (Audit Trail)
- RFID Key Fob (Optional)
- 1 Admin Phone, 49 Client Phones Per Lock
- 50 Digital Touchscreen Combinations Per Lock
- 50 RFID Cards / Key Fobs Per Lock
- 10,000 Audit Trail Entries
- 1 Admin Phone Can Manage Up To 250 Locks
- Emergency Key Override
- Individual User Access Mode
- Passage Mode
- Weather Resistant
- Buzzer & Led Indicators
- Anti-Tamper Lockout
- Low Battery Warning
- Emergency Charge Interface
- Clutch Technology
- Non-Handed, Reversible
- 2 Year Warranty