A7760V & AF7760V Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- Top Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thru-bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Alarm - Available. Prefix NALRM before MODEL #
- Hand - Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience
- Latch Bolt & Spring - Stainless Steel
- Spring - Stainless Steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with Stainless Steel push pad
- Strike - See strike page
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- UL and ULC Listed - A7760V Series for panic. AF7760V Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 10’ double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- Finish - Architectural plated finishes
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
Suggested Architect’s Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over 2/3 of the door’s clear opening width.
- All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC-7-2-1997 codes.
- All springs shall be of stainless steel throughout.
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
- All exit devices shall be ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
Minimum Stile Requirements
- Template - 7700 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Template - F7700 Top & Bottom Chassis Assembly, Fire Rated
- Template - F7760V Fire Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Template 7700V Top and Bottom Chassis
VERTICAL ROD TYPE EXIT DEVICES. For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- A7760V & AF7760V ADA SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 & 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) Compliant, 5 lbs. opening force.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and cover 161 cut out.