T5000V & TF5000V Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. 3 ¾" minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½" minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever and knob trim available.
- Top & Bottom Chassis - Steel (Panic & Fire Grade)
- Cover - Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cuts out
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction
- Hand - Non-Handed
- Latch Bolt & Spring - Stainless Steel
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - See Strike page
- Dogging Feature - 5mm allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- UL and ULC Listed - T5000V Series for panic. TF5000V Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 6' x 7' double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Aluminum (ALUM), Stainless Steel (US32D)
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
Suggested Architect’s Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over ⅔ of the door’s clear opening width
- All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
Minimum Stile Requirements
- Template – 5000NL, Pull and Rim Cylinder
- Template – 5000V Panic Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Template – 5000V3684 Surface Vertical Rod
- Template – Strike 254 Overlapping Strike (5000)
- Template – 5000 Series Head Assembly
MADE IN TAIWAN, VERTICAL ROD TYPE EXIT DEVICES. Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- T5000V & TF5000V SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 2 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are Grade 2 construction with an optional clutch freewheeling mechanism. Rose covers 161 cut out.