Heavy Duty High Security Deadbolt
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Meets ADA requirements Specially designed for Barrier Free Application Exceeds BHMA/ANSI A156.5 Series 4000, Grade 1 requirements
- ADA Ergonomic Thumbturn
- Available as Single or Double Cylinder
- Free turning, wrench-resistant tapered cylinder ring
- 1” (25mm) throw high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with anti-saw
- Steel mounting plate
- TRIM: Wrought Brass or Stainless Steel
- FACE PLATE: Standard 2 ¼” X 1 ⅛”
- DOOR RANGES: Adjustable 1 ⅜” (40mm) to 2” (51mm) door thickness
- BORE DIAMETER: 1” for latch, 2 ⅛” for lock housing STRIKE: ⅛” X 2 ¾” square corner.
- Extra security 1” throw bolt with ¼” free spinning anti-cut through pin.
- 2 pcs x 3” screws with wood frame rein-forcer greatly strengthens door frames
For Commercial and Residential
The CRP Securities High Security Key (HSK) System utilizes the innovative Sidebar technology to bring superior and manageable Key Control. Together with distinct keyways and controlled means of key blank distribution, the Sidebar offers a superior level of Key Control Management. Keys can be cut on any standard duplicating and code cutting machines. All cylinders can be master keyed (MK), keyed-alike (KA) and keyed-different (KD).
The HSK System is designed for use in institutions, schools, hospitals, banks and all commercial and residential applications. The Sidebar series keyway is a proprietary design that is distributed in a controlled manner. Card control is implemented which requires authorized signature for valid duplication. We offer a cost-effective level of security comparable to other expensive high security control systems.
Maximum pick resistance is assured in HSK Systems with the utilization of anti-picking side pins and random mushroom top pins secured by cap screws. Standard cylinders are equipped with 2 hardened steel pins (up to 10 for UL-Listed) in the cylinder plug face for the ultimate in drill resistance. This protects the top and bottom pins and the sidebar from drilling attack.
Protects the top and bottom pins and the sidebar from drilling attack.