- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
Restricted Key Control Using Conventional Replacement Cylinders (Tier 3)
- Tier 3 Conventional Replacement Cylinders
Provide restricted key control by utilizing the HSK Patented key system, without the cost of anti pick drill and bump features. Tier 3 cylinders can be incorporated into HSK Tier 1 & 2 Master Key and Key systems. HSK Tier 1 & 2 keys will work in Tier 3 cylinders however Tier 3 keys will not work in Tier 1 & 2 HSK Cylinders. Tier 3 keys are covered under our patented key system.
- Tier 2 High Security Cylinders
Have anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump features without the UL 437 Certification. See HSK Section.
- Tier 1 (UL 437) High Security Cylinders
Have anti pick, anti drill and anti bump features incorporated and have the UL 437 Certification.
- Pinning on Full Size Cylinders (CRL) is the same as Schlage, Pins, Depths & Spacing.
- No special pinning kits required.
- For pin spacing, use Scorpion HPC CX5 Card.
HPC CX5 Scorpion Card
For pricing & availability inquiries contact your Local Distributor or click here for the list of our Sales Representatives
Key-In-Knob / Lever Replacement Cylinder
- 6-Pin “0 Bitted”
- Standard Key/Lever Tailpiece (other tailpieces available)
- 2 keys (See Note B)