98-3PT & F98-3PT Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- For Doors - 1 ¾” - 2 ¼” thick. 4-21/64” minimum Stile Width required for single and double door applications. Lever and escutcheon trims available.
- Top & Bottom Chassis - Steel material for Panic and Fire Grade.
- Cover - Aluminum, Zinc, Steel or Stainless Steel S304 material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Thru-Bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel or Stainless Steel S304 construction
- End Bracket - Steel material
- Hand - Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel S304 material; Top and Bottom Bolt: ⅝” throw, Rim Bolt: ¾” throw
- Rod Guide - Steel or Stainless Steel S304
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded Steel or Stainless Steel S304 body and push pad
- Strike - (610) Roller Rim Strike, (620) Top Strike, (233) Bottom Strike, (221) Handicap Bottom Strike
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices
- UL and ULC Listed - 98-3PT Series for panic. F98-3PT Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- Finish - US32D, US10B, L1 Black
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION & TEMPLATES
SURFACE VERTICAL ROD, THREE-POINT LATCHING EXIT DEVICES
- 98-3PT & F98-3PT SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.