Pioneer SL/CSL Series
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- APPLICATIONS For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness doors.
- BACKSET 2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” optional.
- LATCH BOLT ½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
- LATCH FACEPLATE 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛”, adjustable for flat or beveled doors ⅛” in 2”, for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 (FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- EXPOSED TRIM Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- KEYING 6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock. Keying as per individual job requirement.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59 / 60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- CLUTCH Clutch available on all keyed locks and privacy functions. Prefix“C” before part number.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number. Available combinated or uncombinated. Temporary construction cores available. Factory keying with control key and master key available.
- STRIKES ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- TACTILE & LEAD LINING available upon request.
- SL-XP-Square Corner-Series-Wood Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Square Corner-Metal Door Preparation
- SL-XP-Series-Round Corner-Wood Door Preparation
- Pioneer SL-AG-RL Template
- Pioneer SL40 Dummy
- Pioneer SL Series Installation Instructions
- Pioneer LX Series Installation Instructions
- Pioneer SL Series Dummy Installation Instruction
For pricing & availability inquiries contact your Local Distributor or click here for the list of our Sales Representatives
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty, GRADE 2
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Optional Clutch System (CSL Series), free turning handle to deter breaking of the handle
- Optional thru bolt installation
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability and reduce maintenance
- Optional Tactile and Lead Lining
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act