- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Master Code – performs all programming functions.
- Sub-Master Code – performs all programming functions except delete or change Master Code.
- Manager Codes – CR3000 can accommodate 10 Managers each having different codes and under each Manager has 9 Users (1 Manager + 9 Users = 1 Bank). Managers are capable of programming / adding and deleting User codes under his Bank. Managers are also capable of accessing the next higher bank until another Manager Code appears.
- Service Codes (5) – are one-time codes only. It cannot be used again. Once a Service Code is entered, the unit will unlock but will automatically delete the code.
- Passage Mode – once enabled, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators – can be programmed for different settings. Making sure that every key pressed is confirmed by an accompanying LED and/or tone.
- Next Free Code Location Finder – no need of guessing what free location is available in entering a new code. CR3000 can pinpoint and tell you where the next available location is.
- Code Locator Function – CR3000 can tell you the exact location of a certain code. Making it easy to determine what manager a user code is under.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times in succession, the unit will turn off for 30 seconds to prevent tampering.
- Remote Switch Terminal / Release – CR3000 provides 2 Remote Switch Terminal. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or connected to alarm systems such as fire alarms.
- Weather Resistant – CR3000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water, and corrosion. All models are weather-resistant for temperature ranges of +158°F to -22°F (+70°C to -30°C).
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the CR3000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside, thus preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non-Handed – CR3000 can be installed for both left and right door opening.
(IC) Indicates function available with BEST, FALCON & ARROW Interchangeable Core.
- APPLICATIONS For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel/motel, residential, commercial, and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 2” thickness.
- BACKSET 2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾”, 5” and 2 ¾” anti-friction latch with ¾” throw for pair of fire doors optional.
- LATCH FACEPLATE Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- STRIKES ASA strike standard, “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds BHMA/ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 requirements.
- POWER SUPPLY 4 AA Batteries (comes standard in packing)
- CLUTCH Clutch technology allows turning of lever without retracting the latch, thus prolonging the life of the lock by reducing stress on the spindle and other parts.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High-Security Cylinders.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON, and ARROW. Prefix “IC” before part number.
- WEATHER RESISTANT All models are weather-resistant for temperature ranges of +158○F to -22○F (+70○C to -30○C).
- KEYPAD 12 programmable buttons for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage, and emergency or service codes.
- Installation - CR3000 Instructions & exploded view
- CR3000 Reverse Handing Instruction
- CR3000 Wiring & Terminal Connection Guide_
For pricing & availability inquiries contact your Local Distributor or click here for the list of our Sales Representatives
Grade 1 Heavy Duty Digital Keypad Door Lock
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial, and Public Buildings
- Meets or exceeds requirements of BHMA / ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, GRADE 1
- Easy Installation & Programming
- Long-Life Battery Operation
- 2 Remote Switch Terminals
- Interchangeable Core
- Master Code
- 10 Manager Codes
- 1 Sub-Master Code
- 90 User Codes
- 5 Service Codes
- Passage Mode
- Weather Resistant
- Buzzer & Led Indicators
- Anti-Tamper Lockout
- Clutch Technology
- Non-Handed, Reversible
- Enable & Disable Users Mode
- Tactile Metal Keypad
- User Friendly